I’ve now been collecting suggestions for my tagline for 3 weeks and it is time to finally choose the winner. But I still need your help. I have narrowed the field down to the final 12 entries – listed below in no particular order. Now I need your help to choose the winner.
But once again, before I get to the list of what is on the final list, it’s always more fun to start with what didn’t make it.
- #10 - Adventures of a soul catcher
- #9 - Want to win the Race? Getting to know your Coach--one "R" at a time.
- #8 - Faith Always Moving, OR Faithful Amongst Many, OR Forever Amidst the Moments (this person was clearly trying to match the initials from Fr. Anthony Messeh, FAM – nice try but no luck)
- #7 - One blog…a few messages…all Relevant
- #6 - Forget about Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and know who’s Real, Relevant, & Rewarding
- #5 - Life is busy, read my blog
- #4 - I don’t always write blogs, but when I do, they’re awesome
- #3 - I don’t always write blogs, but when I do, they’re Real, Relevant & Rewarding
- #2 - Now you know and knowing is half the battle
- #1 - An ordinary guy, in a unordinary outfit, speaking about extraordinary "stuff" (I know I mentioned this one before but it’s definitely the most creative and deserves another mention)
Special thanks to all who submitted the above entries. Even though your entry did not make my top 12 list, it did provide me (and hopefully some of my readers as well) with a brief bit of entertainment. For that, we thank you.
But now on to the entries that are on the list. I got tons of responses and I want to sincerely thank everyone who took the time to send in a suggestion. I narrowed the list down to 12 – some of which I think could work as is and some that have potential but might just need some minor tweaking.
But I want to know what you think. Which taglines do you like best? How would you reword any of them to make them fit?
I am asking you to vote for your top 3 choices in order of preference. Send your votes either via twitter – just use #franthonytagline – or send an email to email@example.com or simply add a comment to this blog post. Voting is open for the next 4 days. We’ll close the polls on Friday and announce the winner next week.
Here are the entries:
- Making God Real, Relevant, Rewarding (Sylvia)
- Passionately Testifying for A Real, Relevant & Rewarding God (Joseph Y)
- Helping you see God’s plan, purpose, and possibilities for your life. (Jayne)
- Eternal truth in modern times. (Diana B)
- Daily Encounters with the Living God (Nadia M)
- A Life Worth Pursuing, A God Worth Worshiping (Joseph Y)
- Discovering who God truly is = Experiencing His extraordinary plan for your life (Helen N)
- Rely in the real. Rest in the relevant. Rejoice in the reward (Mirna M)
- Experiencing a real, relevant, and rewarding God (Manal H)
- The truth of life and a life of truth (Manal H)
- Discovering the truth of life and living a life of truth (Manal H)
- Making an extraordinary God real in our ordinary lives (Shereen)
Discussion: What are your top 3?